You can probably name a few of the most well-known growth hackers today. Names like Sean Ellis or Noah Kagan spring to mind. Everyone needs to learn from the masters and there are lots of great articles talking about who the masters are, but it seemed to me like there was a hole in the market for identifying what makes them masters. Good news! Many of the premier growth hackers have given amazing talks and presentations about specific aspects of growth hacking that can help anyone improve their skills. You have to see these guys in action to believe them. Here are eight of the best growth hackers giving talks on specific aspects of growth hacking.
1) Sean Ellis @seanellis – Driving Customer Growth for Lean Startups
2) Alex Schultz @alexschultz – Growth
3) Noah Kagan @noahkagan – How Noah Kagan Built A List Of Over 600k Followers
4) Josh Elman @joshelman – The Only Metric That Matters
5) Andy Johns @ibringtraffic – Scaling Tips
6) Elliot Shmukler @eshmu – The Billion Dollar Question
7) Brian Balfour @bbalfour – How To Design & Track Viral Growth Experiments
8) Chamath Palihapitiya @chamath – How we put Facebook on the path to 1 billion users
Wow! Great content. Want more? Sign up for my newsletter.