As we migrate over to this new blog, there is still a wealth of mind-blowing content I wrote in 2013 that you probably want to check out. I popped over and looked at the data to see what everyone else read and you missed. Here were the most visited posts:
- Product Management Roadmap, Example, and Discussion – I am surprised this is not a much more widely observed post. Some of my best work is here.
- Rachel Zoe Is My Hero – I don’t think I saw this coming, even though I think it is a meaningful and worthwhile story.
- Cogmap’s Home Page Is Actually Fairly Awesome – Hmmm, that is probably a bit depressing. I think it is because this is kind of SEO’d to Apple keywords a bit.
- Apple Pride Before The Fall – An interesting and related post to the previous one. These should be read together.
- The Use Of Funds Slide – Man, this post should probably have been number two. This is good stuff for many of the entrepreneurs I meet.
If there is one takeaway I got from this analysis, it was that my posts were not read enough.
2014 is the revolution, be afraid!